There are times when you are in the midst of manifesting something, and it just won’t happen for you – you are feeling frustrated/discouraged/anything other than pleased with the results you are getting (or lack of result).
If you stay in that energy, you continue to draw to you “less than” what is you are intending.
Here a few practices and tips to move through the space of “not quite manifesting what you’d intended”.
1. Center back into the feeling of your intention. This allows you to release the “doing” which is most likely stressing your body’s physical and energetic systems. How you choose to center back into your intention is solely up to you; may you choose a way that is resonant with your personality and style. A few ideas: journal, paint, play an instrument, take photos, meditate.
2. Acknowledge and appreciate the steps you have already taken. This invites the energy of gratitude into the moment. Gratitude naturally draws to it trust, abundance, joy, peace, fulfillment.
From this centered space of intention and appreciation, moving forward is now with ease and joy. Infinite possibility feels “real” and do-able once again.
3. Surround yourself with all that affirms and supports your energetic intention, vesting energy to all that feels enriching and enlivening.
4. Celebrate the feel of that affirmation and support.
5. Physically move in a way that appeals to you / invites whole-being joy. Whatever movement makes your heart happy and delights your being, whether this is: a walk around the block, dancing to your favorite music, stretching to sun, climbing a tree, ice skating, making love….
6. Thank self for centering, vesting energy with awareness, celebrating and moving.
7. Do something new and different or something familiar in a different way. As you physically try something new, your energetic patterns also “stretch”/ open to newness.
Moving With Ease, Joy and Gratitude
As your mind is engaged with the details of centering, vesting, appreciating, celebrating, moving, creating it is not engaged with worry, fear, doubt, trying to externally manipulate external to fit an expectation.
(So worry, doubt, fear, struggle, strain, tension naturally dissolve).
This allows heart-space to open fully, with ease – even in external that is unfamiliar.
Because you choose to focus your energy on the feel of your intention and on supporting that intention, your vibration begins to naturally match that of your intention. (Following me?)
Because heart-space is open, you are ready to receive.
This is the space that which you wished to manifest is perfectly placed.
With ease, joy and gratitude.
A Fun Example of Energy Movement
If you ask me what I am afraid of, I have a fear of falling. Physically and energetically.
I like to acknowledge and play with my fear (in a way integrating it as I move forward). I play with my energy in fun ways.
Knowing I am afraid to fall and that sometimes stops me from trying something new, I decided to play with the concept of falling, in a fun way.
I decided to join my children on our friends trampoline.
We titled this video: Family Perseveres Through Epic Trampoline Fail. (If you are unable to view the video here, please click the title link.)
You will notice that at first I am thinking it out and I have an epic fail. I wipe out. Energetically the “worst” has happened.
So, I center back into my intention of feeling the joy of accomplishing this sit-to-stand-move.
I breathe and thank myself for trying.
I am experiencing this with my children who are extremely supportive and also adding laughter to the celebration.
Because I am so busy laughing, I forget to be afraid.
I do the sit-to-stand-move.
I am cultivating this experience with the awareness that teaching myself to enjoy falling will inspire me to continue creating and connecting in new and different ways (necessary to enhance growth in the areas of my life I am concentrating in).
I share this with you because sometimes we think of inner work and presence and energy movement as boring or a chore, so we don’t do it. But, we also don’t manifest. And we sometimes feel frustrated. You can take these tip and practices and custom them to fit in your life-moving through an area you may feel stuck in, tapping into the energies that enrich and enliven; feeling peace and joy as you move.
As you consider these tips and practices, what is one area you feel stuck in? And what fun and creative way of moving are you willing to vest presence to experimenting with as you manifest? (When you share, you affirm and inspire).
August is *manifesting magic month* so please share your manifesting tips as they apply to each article!
(If you like the video, please go to the video on Youtube and click like. The kids are having a blast watching the number of viewers rise.)
Much peace and abundant love,
The August energetic intention circle is open through August 7th. There is a complimentary and a subscription with support option. Please click the title link for more information and to add your intention.
I Believe in Magic: 30-Day Photo Journey is open for pre-registration (with a 20%) discount through August 16th. To register, please click the title link.