I readily share my message on different sites and through different sources.
My essay “Take Time to Just Be” is one of the 37 featured in the printed book “What I Wish for You” by Patti Digh. This book is available through all major book retailers; I am technically a published author.
My work is included in the following ebooks offered by peers. (I have arranged this section so that you may read my article without “needing” to sign-up for the ebook.
- My article “The Cave of Vulnerability” is one of many featured in the “Positive Living Handbook” by Zeenat Merchant Syal
For information on how you may receive your complimentary copy, please click this link: Positive Living Handbook.
- My interview “Evolving Being of the Month: Joy Holland” is one of many featured in the “This is Your Year” e-book by Evita Ochel.
For information on how you may receive your complimentary copy, please click this link: This is Your Year.
- My article “Wednesday Wisdom: Reflections to My Inner Child“ is one of many featured in the e-book “Life Lessons- The Best Self-Reflections From 108 Bloggers” by Abubaker Jamil & Farnoosh Brock.
For information on how you may receive your complimentary copy, please click this link: Life Lessons.
- Facets of Joy is featured in this article which explains how I named Facets and my original vision for Facets: “How Did You Come Up With Your Business Name?”
- What Are the Most Important Things You Need When Starting a Business (If you scroll down the article, my answer is fifth).
Personal Growth and Development
Living Love (one of my personal all-time favorites)
- The Intuitive Art of Moving Energy and Facilitating Clarity (includes an audio interview and gives you a feel for my style of clarity)
- An article that features a review of my clarity work: Clarity with Joy
A video interview that captures the essence of my message and my being: